Average amount of the costs of these services is 16 thousand rubles a month. Webgems wanted to know more. In the study, respondents in the including the question was asked about how often they attend recreational activities in places of leisure, like bowling, night clubs, and others to answer this question definitely was able to about a third of the respondents, because 38% survey participants this question caused difficulty. Of all respondents 20% indicated visiting places of leisure time in a month, once every two months and rarely happens in these schools 17% of respondents. The average monthly cost of this form of entertainment in the test segment is 9 thousand rubles a month. In this case, 41% of respondents said that monthly spending of less than 5 thousand rubles, spending time in places like leisure, 35% leave there every month from 5 to 10 thousand rubles. At El Hombre you will find additional information. The remaining proportion of the respondents spend on their leisure time in places of entertainment more than the sum of 10 thousand rubles.
What do you want to do next?
- Modify or even delete this article? The article list is the place to start.
- Change this site’s name, or modify the style of the URLs? It’s all up to your preferences.
- Get yourself acquainted with Textile, the humane web text generator which comes with Textpattern? The basics are simple. If you want to learn more about Textile, you can dig into an extensive manual later.
- Be guided through your Textpattern first steps by completing some basic tasks?
- Study the Textpattern Semantic Model?
- Add another user, or extend the capabilities with third party plugins you discovered from the central plugin directory at Textpattern Resources?
- Dive in and learn by trial and error? Then please note:
- When you write an article you assign it to a section of your site.
- Sections use a page template and a style as an output scaffold.
- Page templates use XHTML and Textpattern tags (like this:
<txp:article />) to build the markup.
- Some Textpattern tags use forms, which are building blocks for reusable snippets of code and markup you may build and use at your discretion.
There are a host of Frequently Asked Questions to help you get started.
If all else fails, there’s a whole crowd of friendly, helpful people over at the Textpattern support forum. Come and pay a visit!